At Spinque we take care in protecting your data and your search engines
• by default we use SSL encryption (https) for data-transfer
• our https:// services have had at least grade A since 2013 on ssllabs.com (we strive to maintain our grade A+)
• every employee who needs access to data has signed a non-disclosure agreement
• third parties don't have access to data stored at Spinque without your authorization
• data is stored in a data center with ISO-27001 certificate
Reporting abuse of service
To report copyrighted or inappropriate content or illegal activity served by the Spinque Cloud, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If your issue is urgent, please call support for immediate assistance.
As a provider of content tools and hosting services, Spinque is not in a position to mediate or adjudicate disputes between third parties. In such cases we recommend that you raise your concerns directly with the creator of the content in question.