Spinque Core includes all the components needed for building (vertical) search systems. This solution allows developers to interactively build search engines for any data collection. The system is highly adaptable via the provided workbench without programming effort.
- Heart of all Spinque technology. It answers queries/requests using user-defined strategies with the best possible answers as soon as possible
- The interface is based on the REST principle: HTTP requests, XML/JSON/RDF responses
- Define, edit, manage strategies
- Evaluate existing strategies and optimise and refine them
- The workbench is a web-based interface which can be used in a drag-and-drop manner
- Quickly prototype new search engines with the default Spinque User Interface (UI) which are directly generated from the workbench-defined strategies
- Ideal basis for UI design experts to start drafting new web applications
- The standard UI components can be integrated in existing web applications with very little effort
- The UI is extendable or replaceable with custom components (using the Spinque REST API)
Spinque Core is most commonly offered in the form of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): a fully web-managed application, that is easily configured and used in other web-applications.
- Easy deployment, no hardware hassle
- Scalability without hardware investment. Expected and unexpected peak-loads can be handled with ease. Built-in fail-over capabilities.
- Continuous monitoring of processes
- The service is regularly updated with new features
- Continuous access to helpdesk and support
In case extra control over the software and hardware is needed, Spinque Core can also be licenced to clients for in-house installations. This option is for example interesting for high-volume websites with large collections.
- More grip on hardware
- Security can be managed locally
- Lower total cost of ownership when dealing with large collections and high-volume search applications
- Various helpdesk and support option packs available